AMERICAN THREAD "AUNT LYDIA'S"
HEAVY RUG YARN
3—70 yd. skeins Fern Green
1—70 yd. skein Red
1—36 inch length Heavy Wire
4—36 inch lengths Medium Wire
Thin Wire for tying
Green Floral tape
1. Fold heavy wire in half to form trunk of tree.
2. Cut one 8 inch length of medium wire for top branch. Fold in half and twist tightly at fold to trunk; fold each end over.
3. Open skein of Fern Green, cut into 3 inch lengths.
4. Cut thin wire into 4 inch lengths. * Take 8 strands of Fern Green, tie at center with thin wire, twist to medium wire. Repeat from * until branch is covered.
5. Work 8 more branches in same manner, having 1 more 8 inch length, four 12 inch lengths, three 16 inch lengths.
6. Cover trunk with floral tape.
7. Cut Red into 1 inch lengths. Take 20 strands, tie at center with thin wire, then twist to end of branch. Trim into shape for pompon. Repeat step 7 until all ends are completed. Make 5 more pompons and tie in place to top of tree and to branches as illustrated.
Umbrella Tote Pattern
Popcorn Eagle Bedspread Pattern
Crocheted Shell Pattern
BJG Colorful Throw & Pillows Patterns
Mermaid Pajama Bag Pattern
Three Little Bears Patterns
Daisy Pillow Pattern
Pansy Pillow Pattern
Santa Door Knob Pattern
Rose Pillow Pattern
Mum Pillow Pattern
Quickie Rug Pattern
Meow Meow Rug Pattern
Eagle Picture Pattern
Browse the pattern categories to help you find thes you're looking for.